Today is all about confessing on the famous books that I have not got the opportunity to read yet. I know, most of you out there might have read them already or maybe you own them and ready to read. What ever, my situation is, that I have not read them.
When I say, not read them, guys trust me there are so many. After carefully considering the list, I was able to reduce it to ten books. So, here they are;
- Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- Everless by Sara Holland
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Reid
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown
- Geekerella by Ashly Poston
- Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo
- Turtles all the way down by John Green
I know it is crazy. But all of these books, I actually have not read them. I am indeed very much looking forward in reading. Specially warcross and wonder woman. 😍😍😍
That is all for today. If you have read them, heard about them, do share your ideas with me. I would like to know.
Until next post,