I was able to complete another wonderful book and I am ready to go ahead with the review. First of all, I would like to thank the author, amazing Jina S. Bazzar for sending me an eARC of the book, in exchange for an honest review. Don’t forget to click the link to check out about her.
Without any delay, let us head into the review;
Roxanne Fosch had a perfectly normal life at the age of twelve. Cool, popular, pretty, smart. Her dreams of a perfect, successful and prosperous future seemed well within her grasp. By the time she was twenty-two she had become a commodity. A fugitive. She was being hunted. As Roxanne embarks on the dangerous quest to search for half-truths about her past, she discovers she’s not just an abnormal human, but a rarity even among her Fee peers.
She is hunted by scientists, keen to exploit her extraordinary abilities, as well as other beings far more dangerous whose plans for her she cannot fathom (from Goodreads)
In this book we meet the main character, Roxanne Fosch. A young girl with a lot of charisma. The story is about her quest in finding her past. She gets to know that she is not only a normal human being but she belongs to a rare kind which makes the obvious reason for the scientists to hunt her. Her struggles, conflicts and emotions are described in the story.
Special characteristics I saw in the story;
- The story is full of actions, mysteries and paranormal aspects.
- The setting of the story and the intricate details about everything around them, makes the reader really hooked into the story.
- The was intriguing and I really wanted to know what will happen next.
- I really adored the super woman, Roaxanne (the main character), for her tireless and undying efforts and hard work. I feel that we all would love to have a bit of her qualities in our lives.
- The characters are well constructed.
- The effectiveness of the characters made the story successful.
Will I recommend this Book?
A big yes, I would recommend this book to anyone who loves some action, mystery and paranormal vibes in their reading.
I hope you enjoyed.
Until next post,