I am spending the last three days in my holidays and is feeling really sad about it. Since we are getting closer to the end of April, I thought of doing my wrap-up post for this month. I am very happy because I was able to read 8 books this month. I think that it is a holiday well spent.
Here are the books that, I was able yo complete during the month of April.
1. The sun is also a star by Nicola Yoon.
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
3. Looking for Alaska by John Green
4. Sorrow that you keep by Ruvindra Sathsarani
5. 3 Hour Dad by Adam Hourlution
6. Heir of Ashes by Jina S. Bazzar
7. Beautiful Tears by David Kummer
8. The Reflecting pool by Jess Hanna
These are the amazing 8 books that I was able to complete this month, which I think is great.
Have you read any of these books?? How many books did you read for the month of April?
Hope you enjoyed!!
Until next post,