It has been a while and I am back with another fantastic book review for all the book lovers.
First I must thank Mark O’Dwyer, the Guardian of Mawson Bear, for sending me a free copy of the book, in exchange for an honest review. The book was super cool and I loved every bit of it. Let us head into my review.
Are you feeling a little lost? Got that ‘left in the spare room’ emptiness about you? Mawson does too.
He sits atop his cushion and ponders about baffling things.
The world is a funny place for a curious teddy bear to live in. Friends approach him about their own dilemmas. They seek instant answers that will make everything all right. Mawson does his best. But after he ponders deeply, most things remain for him just as baffling as they were before.
Take a moment out of your day to pawse with him and explore the world. For the many frazzled readers who feel, secretly, much the same, he offers the comfort that the world is a bright place to be. (from Goodreads)
When Mark first contacted me about the book, his email mentioned it was a picture book for adults. Well, I was not sure what to expect. But when this baby arrived on post, I fell in love on the spot in that precise moment. The book was super cute and the title really made me wanted to read it, at that very moment. So, trust me guys the book took me back in my childhood where we use to read books with lots of cute pictures in them. I stopped everything else and started to read it. From that day onwards, I use to read this book everyday after I reach home from work.
The special characteristics that I found in this book are as follows;
- The title speaks much about what it in this book and it makes the reader, tempting to know what is inside the book, what is the story about.
- The pictures (which are so cute <3) and the story, or rather the words goes along perfectly and you do not realize that you have reached the end of the story.
- Each word mentioned in the story speaks to the heart of the reader.
- Each page and picture speaks about something deeper about life.
- The story is being narrated by Mawson, and he is indeed a wonderful narrator.
- The deeper aspects spoken in the story such as feeling lost, loosing someone you love, family and most importantly getting up after falling down is well illustrated.
- The book actually became a stress releaser for me. And I thin it would be ideal for all the adults to read since it speaks to your heart.
- Overall, the book is creative as well as the whole idea of a picture book for adult is novel and unique.
Tremendous, I like it very much
I highly recommend this book to all the adults who needs a bit of inspiration and motivation in their lives. And never forget It’s a bright world to feel lost in.
Until next post,
Catch me up on;