May had been a totally busy month for me. So many things were happening and I was completely busy, but still I managed to read around 8 books this month which is a lot. 😀😀😀
So, I decided to share with you on what I read for this month.
- River Rising by John Heldt
- Mentalist Series by Kenechi Udogu (4 books in the series)
- The Legend of the Tetrahedron by Reshani Sasika
- It’s a bright world to feel lost in by Mawson
- The Code Blue by Joyce Scarbrough
Including the 4 books in the Mentalist Series altogether I have completed 8 books for this month.
How many books were you able to complete for the month of May??
I would love to know about your wrap-ups for this month. Do not forget to share your thoughts and ideas about this post in the comments. Hope you enjoyed.
Until next post,