We are in June and six months have already gone in this year. This year has been a total success to me in terms of reading. I have read more books and I am half way through achieving my Goodreads goal too. But, this post is not about my reading for 2018. As you can see, from the topic, it is about my favorite posts so far.
I have selected top five posts as my favorites posts, so far in 2018.
- Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach – Book Review
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – Book Review
- Blogger Interview – Dani from Touch my spine Book Reviews
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – Book Review
- 5 Best Fictional Female Characters (My Nominations) – Women’s Day 2018
These are the top 5 favorite posts I chose, as my best and favorite posts, so far for 2018.
Click on each of them to view the full post. Most of the posts that I have selected are Book Review posts and one post is a blogger interview. There is another post which I did for Women’s Day 2018.
Are there any posts that you like, in my blog which you think is better? Do let me know in the comments below. Stay tuned with my blog for more reviews and posts.
Until next post,
(All the pictures in this post are taken from Google. They do not belong to me)