I am super excited, as you might already know, I am participating in my very first #readathon and I am really happy that I chose #boutofbooks23
It is totally stress free and fun to take part in.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 26th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 23 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
Since it the school holidays, I thought of participating in this Readathon. The reason that I joined the #boutofbooks readathon, is that it is very easy and stress free. I set up some goals for my self;
- To read 4 books during the week.
- Participate in the Twitter chat
- Participate in the Instagram photo challenge
I have chosen these books as my TBR
- From Twinkle with love by Sandhya Menon
- Blood Crescent by Stevie McCoy
- The Wife Between us by Greer Hendricks
- The hate U give by Angie Thomas
- Heat and Dust by Ruth Prawer Jahbwala – reread
Since I am not a very speed reader, I thought of reading my current books in this readathon. I thought, that it will give me some motivation to complete all these books.
Have you joined the Boutofbooks readathon??
Do share your ideas and thoughts.
Until next post,