Today is the 30th of December and literally we have reached to the end of another year. This year has been really good in terms of my reading, but I was not very happy about blogging, since it was really hard for me to spare time to write content for the blog.
Despite all these, I thought it is high time that I turn back and choose the top posts that I was able to produce during this year.
It was a rather difficult task, since I love almost all the posts that I put up on my blog. I thought that I should share posts under different categories, since there are way too many exciting posts.
Top 10 Book Reviews
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – Book Review
- Warcross by Marie Lu – Book Review
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – Book Review
- The Wife between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sara Pekkanen – Book Review
- Wintersong by S. Jae Jones – Book Review
- It’s a Bright World to feel lost in by Mawson – Book Review
- Wonder by R.J.Palacio – Book Review
- 720 Heartbeats by Jaka Tomc – Book Review
- The Cake Shop in the Garden by Carole Matthews – Book Review
- Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach – Book Review
Amazing Sri Lankan Book Reviews
- Sorrow that You Keep by Ruvindra Sathasarani – Book Review
- What Lies Between Us by Nayomi Munaweera – Book Review
- Island of a Thousand Mirrors by Nayomi Munaweera – Book Review
Other Top Posts
- Blogger Interview – Dani from Touch my spine Book Reviews
- How to get out of a Reading Rut – Guest Post by India McLeod Kay
Click on each item to view the full post. Read and enjoy. Do not forget to leave your ideas, thoughts and comments below. Hope you enjoyed.
Until next post,