After a while I am back, with a brand new post. I am taking part in the Bookish (and Not so Bookish) thoughts meme, hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is my very first time and I felt that it is quite interesting.
So, here I go;
- The 1st term for the new school year has already started and I am half enjoying and half busy and not forgetting a bit stressed out with all the work on my plate.
- I am currently having less and less time to read, which is kind of sad. I feel that I should allocate more time, to read and should have a schedule for my work. Yaaaaahhhh!!!! I should be a more organized.
- Young & Hungry is one of my favorite TV shows and I have been watching a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean, during the past few days.
- Holy Bible has been a life saver for me through out my life and I have been reading more of it during this week.
- I am about to complete The Gentleman’s Guide to Wise and Virtue. Planning to do a review on it.
- The climate here in Sri Lanka, is getting colder during the evenings and early mornings, which is quite unbearable for me 🙂 🙂 🙂
That is it for this week and I hope you enjoy. Do leave your thoughts and comments below, which I absolutely love reading.
Until next post,