Welcome to my 2nd post of Bookish (and Not so Bookish) thoughts., hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. Do not forget to check out her amazing blog too.
So, this is what I have in store for you this week;
- I completed The Gentleman’s guide to Vise and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, I am so glad I read it. So proud about myself, since I did the review too.
- I received my copy of How To Be A Bawse by Lilly Singh. I must say that, I am truly inspired by her style.
- Lately I have been watching so many videos by Aileen Xu, on YouTube and now I have greatly understood the importance of Self-Love. I know it is such an amazing feeling to love your self.
- Currently reading 3 books, you will find out more details about them soon.
- I actually tried to be more organized and keep my space clean in the past few days. It is not a 100% success, but I am quite happy on what I have achieved so far.
- To fall in love and to be loved by, is a wonderful feeling. Grateful for that feeling too.
- I have started to keep a Gratitude Journal and that is something that keeps me happy everyday. To think about all the wonderful things that God has granted me, is amazing.
That is all for today folks, and I hope you enjoyed! Do not forget to share your thoughts and ideas about this post.
Until next post,