I just realized that, I have not done a post on why you should read this book, for a long time. I am spending the last few days of my school holidays and I decided, that I should write one.
The book that I chose for this post is, Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur. You can read my review on this book by clicking here. It was such an amazing book and I thought that I should relate why you should read it. So here are the reasons on why;
5 Reasons on why you should read Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- It is all about the pain, love, breaking and healing of a life of a woman.
- The book has 4 wonderful sections that speaks deep into the heart of the reader.
- Rupi Kaur’s writing style captures the heart of the reader. She has the true potential to speak to the deepest part of the hearts of the reader.
- The words carry so much meaning, but it will never confuse the reader, and conveys the meaning to the reader perfectly.
- Her own illustrations gives meaning to the words that she has written.
I am not going to talk about each of the points in depth, since I have already given an elaborate review about the book. Do not forget to check it out.
If you have not tried this book yet, it is time that you do. I am looking forward to read other books by Rupi Kaur.
That is all for today and I hope you enjoyed. Do not forget to leave your thoughts and ideas about the post, in the comments below.
Until next post,