I am back with another book review. Thanking the author, Sianah Nalika DeShield for sending me a free copy of the ebook, in exchange for an honest review.
Name: Michael Abeiku Frimpong Aka Mike Frimpong
Net worth: $250 million United States Dollars.
About him: Yale University Graduate, MBA. Masters of Business Administration BBA. Bachelors of Business Administration. Millionaire at age twenty-one, CEO of Frimpong Insurance Corp. Voted number one most eligible bachelor by the women of Ghana for five consecutive years. Grand Master of the female orgasm, and serial playboy until his manhood was questioned, leaving him no choice but to accept the wager of getting a woman pregnant or pay $200,000 USD. Well, it’s on!
Name: Lilian Akosua Annah Aka Lily Annah
Net worth: The last time she checked, there were 300 Ghana cedis, the equivalent of $60.00 USD in her account.
About her: Shy, nerdy, insecure, and likes to think she is an average woman since she seems invisible to men and the last time she had a boyfriend was three years ago, but is she really that average? University of Cape Coast Ph.D. Candidate, Educational Psychology, Masters of Philosophy, Educational Psychology, M.Phil. University of Ghana, Legon, Bachelor of Arts, English BA, author of Affong’s Wishes, the newest children’s book set for the next academic year curriculum for the students in Ghana, beautiful dark skin, perfect hips, tiny waist, a good pair of perky tits, eyes that are absolutely beautiful, adorable, and innocent, they could make you do anything she wants, a voice that is so hypnotic it would make you go wild and submit to her, and a brain that is so sharp that it makes Mike Frimpong’s four-point zero grade point average at Yale seem less achievable.
One visit to her book launch leaves the playboy’s heart pumping and manhood twitching, not just from thinking of claiming her, but also making her the perfect woman to carry his child. Oops… she’s off limits and could cost him everything.
Is the playboy bold enough to chase her, risking everything he’s worked for in the process, or is he willing to let the one woman who stops his heartbeat for the first time walk out of his life?
Mike Frimpong, a successful, educated and handsome young Ghanaian, who can also be called as a womanizer, falls in love with young, educated and beautiful Lily Annah, who is an author and a lecturer. Their story of finding true love is the basis of this wonderful book.
These are some key facts that I identified in this story;
- My favorite character in the story is Lily Annah, who is young and educated. Her character reminded me of Hermione Granger of Harry Potter, at certain situations.
- She is a humble young woman, and that can be called as her best quality.
- The aspect of Lily being a family person, her commitment, dedication towards her family is heart touching. This dedication leads her to become a surrogate mother, since she was in the verge of losing her family home.
- Mike being a successful man, is desperate to find a woman to carry his baby. He also being a womanizer, was not ready to settle down with one woman.
- Mike and Lily are two opposite characters. But, when you move to the latter part of the story, you see that these disparities are sorted and they are moving into common grounds.
- The way the love grows between Mike and Lily is wonderfully romantic.
- The story is rich in the Ghanaian culture. It spices up the story. We are quite familiar in reading books in the American or British setting. I felt that it is a new and exciting experience for the reader to be exposed to this new culture.
- The story, culture, characters and their qualities are well connected and keeps the reader interested until the very last page of the book.
- Interesting and wonderfully written by the author, loved her writing style and the plot.
Pretty much enjoyed everything about this book.
(4/5 Stars) Exceptional
I hope you enjoyed and do not forget to leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.
Until next post,