Hello Book Lovers!!!
Welcome to my blog on this lovely Sunday! I am here with another wonderful book review.
First things first, I need to thank the Author, Jack D. McLean for sending a digital copy of the book, in exchange for an honest review.
Let us head into my review;
Celebrity Chef Zombie Apocalypse by Jack D. McLean
Synopsis (from Goodreads)
After the celebrity chef rises from his grave, he aims to create a zombie army of chefs who will rule the world, using the human species as the main ingredient in their cordon bleu meals.
Part horror story, part social satire, this novel gives you a fast-paced entrée of dread, followed by a main course of panic and a dessert of distress. (from Goodreads)
- This is the story of a celebrity chef, who rises from the dead to and who ends up creating a Zombie Army, to rule the world.
- The story is being unfolded in front of the reader, just like watching a movie.
- The settings, pre and post apocalypse scenarios are vividly described.
- All the characters are well constructed and linked to the story very carefully and appropriately.
- In the end, the reader is left to think will the destruction ever stop?
- The story has brought Culinary Masters and horrific Zombies together, to create a one-in-a-million story.
- I have never read a book like this before and I can say that the story is original and unique.
- This dark, terrifying and dangerous short read, will surely make you entertained.
Hope you enjoyed!!!
Until next post,