This is my second post of this series. I love to give the reasons that I feel, why you should read a particular book.
For this post I chose, the book that I recently finished, They both die at the end by Adam Silvera.
This was my very first Silvera book and it is deffineitly not the last. Why exactly do I say this? Here is why;
- It is a story that talks about life and and most of all, about death.
- The story is all about, living your life to the fullest and making the most of it.
- To feel the heart warming bond of two people, who knows that they are going to die in the next 24 hours.
- Different people accept death in a different way. It is unique to see them in thier own point of views.
- The story talks about Death, but it will carry you into a different atmosphere, a different world all together.
So you should try this book, just to feel emotional, to shed a bit of tears (you know you should feel for characters), and to set foot into this amazing world of life and death. It is an amazing book, well written by Adam Silvera.
Hope you enjoyed.
Until next post,